Our client is an international engineering company with a subsidiary located in Brussels. For them we're looking for a process engineer for assignments. They 're specialized in installing in the chemical and agro industry tanks, pomps and piping installations for e.g. the installation of an ammonia circuit. The services they offer may involve both the establishment of a whole project or part of a project. Their customers can be public or private. Their activities comprise services construction engineering, procurement and management projects in the fields of energy, chemistry and including fertilizers, biochemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology, manufacturing, oil & gas, construction & infrastructure and the environment.
Enginium will help you for the housing although we offer a local contract and not an expat.
They would like to reinforce their team on a long term.
Conducting studies "Process" in the framework of projects:
- Establishing the design basis, the energy and material balances, calculation notes
- Produce PFD
- Introduction of PIDs
- Specification of data "Process" necessary to initiate the lists of equipment, lines and instruments
- Sizing of equipment such as pumps, heat exchangers,....
- Participation in risk analysis
- Realization of functional analysis
e.g. open assignments
1. New tower for the process of biological desulphurisation for a high performance biomasse installation on the island 'la Réunion'. The project will start next week till end of June 2016.
2. Extension of installation for the electrolysis of Chlorine. Modification of the process and équipment. The plant is in Antwerp.
You will work in Brussels but if needed you will have to go to the construction site.